Xhorse has launched MINI KEY TOOL Remote Programmer which is used to Replace VVDI Key Tool in 2019. It has EU and US Version with 2 colors, Red and green.
Features of VVDI Mini Key Tool Remote Programmer
- Works with both iOS and Android mobile device. Search “Xhorse”on Google Play or App Store to download.
- Cheap price with powerful function. Only USD150 free shipping by DHL
- Get Free 96 bit ID48 Function for Free and one free token everyday for 1 year. This function is extra charged for VVDI Key Tool.
- Get Remote Renew Function for free with your bonus points. When you use xhorse remotes, you can get some bonus point.VVDI Mini Key Tool Remote Programmer main Functions:
Support TP transponder & parts of special transponder more than 700 vehicle models, reduce the stock of transponders efficiently.
Support the HCS/Fixed code cloning, support non-HCS rolling code cloning, support
PT22XX, LX918, HT6P20, VD5026, AX5326, HT12X fixed code editing.
3.Garage Remote Generating
Supporting more than 100 types.
Support 128 brands, over 2000 vehicle models. Generate more abundant and thorough key pictures, transponder types, key blanks and remote matching data.
Support the power test within the range of 300-450MHz.
6.Toyota H transponder
Activate Toyota H transponder generation function
VVDI Mini Key tool VS VVDI KEY TOOL:
For functions of remote and chip generation & copy , you will find no difference between VVDI mini key tool and VVDI KEY TOOL .
1. VVDI Mini Key tool lacks Remote Renew Function than VVDI Key Tool. This function can be get for free if you have enough bonus points.
2. VVDI mini key tool should work with mobile phone. while VVDI key tool works on the device itself
3. The distance for checking remote frequency for VVDI mini key tool is within 30cm. While VVDI Key Tool should be put very closely.
4. The speed for reading transponder for VVDI mini key tool is faster than VVDI Key Tool
5.Get Free 96 bit ID48 Function for Free and one free token everyday for 1 year. This function is extra charged for VVDI Key Tool.
You can find more info via this link: